CVC - California Vocational Center:
Dental Laboratory Technology training
Since 1982, CVC has been training beginner, intermediate and advanced dental technicians for work.
This training is good for:
General Basic Beginning Program:
• Dental Lab Technology
Part I and Part II available (establishes foundation for specialty program work)
Four Specialty Programs:
• Ceramics (porcelain to metal, porcelain crowns)
• Crown and Bridge
• Dentures (partial and full)
• has been used by the Veteran's Administration Title 38
• has been used by EDD to retrain for new career
• has provided vocational rehabilitation and training
Class size and information:
• Classes are no more than 15 students, which gives individual attention to everyone.
• everyone proceeds at their own speed to complete studies. No pressure to hurry or keep up.
• Adult education program: from 18 years old up to any age
• Can learn in any language or even hearing-impaired as everyone is taught individually by hands-on demonstrations in a dental laboratory environment.
• Each program includes instruction, toolbox, tools, lab coat and materials needed for the program
• Correspondence program available
• or mix onsite classes with correspondence
Graduation Day is a great day
Students at work in class preparing dentures
Special class for students from Japan